We are an inclusive congregation that works on living lives of faith, hope and love and that wishes to share ourselves and our resources with others. If you are looking for a church home, we invite you to see who we are and what we offer. We pray, worship, learn, work and play together and we have FUN! We value what we do, we are greatly blessed and we want to share our many blessings with others. Please come visit us. We think you’ll like what you find.
1. All Saints has a core committed group of congregants that want to see the church grow and thrive. This is evidenced by the following:
•pledges for the current fiscal year are up and being paid consistently
•attendance at worship is mostly regular. We enjoy getting together at worship and most attendees are actively
involved in key church activities as well as the care of the church.
3. We have a music program that consists of a pianist, a small choir and a variety of musical talent in the congregation.
4. All Saints enjoys a historic relationship with the Society of St. John the Evangelist. the treat house and property sits close by across Main St. It is the desire of both entities to strengthen this bond in the future.
5. There is a strong desire among the congregants for a close connection to one another and the wider community of West Newbury and surrounding towns.
6. The people of All Saints share some core values that we hope define our parish:
the importance of the family in the life of the parish
service to those in need: the sick, the home–‐bound, meals, etc.
mission outreach in word and deed: Emmaus House, Mitch’s Place and Maine Mission
specifically an appreciation of the liturgy as a means for worship, self–‐reflection, and
renewal a love and appreciation of nature and the desire to be good stewards of the earth.